Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lamb's Canyon

So one thing we've started doing is going hiking. Just short hikes, lasting a couple of hours, and not over particularly difficult terrain because I'm not totally acclimatised yet and it's very easy to get out of breath. It's a really nice way to see the scenery. I've put a few photos up on Facebook but for non-FB people I thought I should put some here as well. These are from last Sunday on a hike up Lamb's Canyon. It was a lovely sunny day but as we got higher and higher there was more snow on the trail - I am very glad to have proper boots! It feels quite bizarre to be walking on snow in the sunshine - in October :) - but it does mean you can get some nice photos. I'm not sure how Blogger will format these but hopefully you can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment