Sunday, October 6, 2013

Om nom nom

One of the things I like best about travelling is all the new food I get to eat. America is no exception. These are the new things I have had in the past week:

Kohlrabi (OK, so I could have had this in the UK but didn't)

Cheese curds (and now I want to try them prepared in the traditional manner - deep fried)

Chocolate granola (it's like Coco Pops for grown ups)

I have also become a massive fan of all things buffalo-flavoured. Not the animal, the spicy vinegar sauce. Of course this is traditionally served with chicken wings, but you can also have it with breaded chicken, on pizza (have not persuaded Patrick to let me have this yet) and possibly best of all,  buffalo bleu Kettle Chips which combine both the spicy sauce and the blue cheese dip that usually accompanies it. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment